Office Setup home and student 2019 – Office.com/setup
To Setup office home and student 2019, user should have Office product key that need to be activate with Microsoft Account online at URL Office.com/setup. To activate the product key, user should have a Microsoft account. Do remember the MS Office account details so that you can user is later for reinstallation of your office product.
Download, install and Activate Office 2019 on your PC
Sign in and download Office
- Go to Office home and student 2019 and select Sign In if you’re not already signed in .
- Sign in using the account associated with this version of Office. This account can be a Microsoft account or a work or school account. What to do if you forget your MS account and password used in Office
- Follow the measures that fit the type of account you have signed up for after signing in.
If you sign in with a Microsoft account :-
- Select Install Office on the Office.com/setup .
- [ Installation ] (or, depending on the version [ Office Installation> ]) Select.
If you sign in with a work or school job account :-
- From the home page , select Install Office
- To start the installation, select Office.
- You have now downloaded Office to your device. To complete the installation, follow the onscreen instructions in the Install Office section below.
Activate Office Home and Student 2019 online
- Turn on your Laptop or desktop computer
- Open Web browser
- visit url :- www.Office.com/setup
- Login with MS Office Account
- Enter 25 digits product key
- Choose language and country
- Click on continue to proceed.
- After that the key will be activate with your account.
Install and setup Office Home and Student 2019
Install Office Home and Student 2019 – Follow the steps listed below to Install Office :-
- Run the setup file downloaded onto your device.
- Allow your computer to make changes via this app
- If you see the prompt for User Account Access, click Yes .
- The installation will start and follow the on-screen instruction.
- Once the installation is completed you will see the text “All done.
- Office and an animation showing the Office application’s position on your screen are mounted. Select ” Close “.